Role can sit in either the Bloomfield or Philadelphia location.
- Manages policies, procedures, and objectives for the procurement of goods and services for the organization.
- Oversees purchasing programs and processes, and ensures adherence to approved cost, quality and delivery standards.
- Ensures contracts with suppliers and vendors are consistent with corporate objectives.
- Participates in contract negotiations with suppliers to secure consistent supplies and competitive prices.
- Reviews and approves large purchases over buyers limits.
- Develops policies and procedures for the purchasing area as well as annual purchasing plan.
- Coordinates purchasing quality and on-time deliveries.
- Sound understanding of business law, legal contracts and various financial issues including cash flow and working capital.
- This role focuses on contract negotiations and purchasing of IT products with a focus on one more of the following IT categories: Software, Software-as-a-Services, Hardware, Telecom, Network, and IT Security products and services
Candidates should have experience in IT Sourcing/Procurement in any of the following categories: Software, Saas, Hardware, Telecom/Network, IT Security
Bachelors degree in business, finance or related area with eight to ten years of progressive purchasing experience
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178