At Alliance HealthCare Services, our focus is on transforming the customer and patient experience. Vital to our success are the Corporate Team Members who collaborate with clinical, operational, and sales teams in the field. We focus on delivering improved processes, innovative new services, and business solutions that differentiate and advance our comprehensive clinical services—always with our patients’ and customers’ needs in mind.
The main objectives for the IT Special Projects Consultant are as follows: (1) assess current state of the department budget, staffing, workload, work deliverables; (2) obtain understanding of process, procedure to deliver IT services to business divisions; (3) make recommendations for resource and organizational alignment; (4) participate and advise on new initiatives as needed.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a detailed plan to track progress and ensure that all projects are delivered and production support services are met.
- Ensure availability, allocation and coordination of resources.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for planning and flawless execution of projects.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to monitor change management.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
IT Technical and Management Experience
- 10+ years of IT strategic planning and operations experience and proven execution of multi-year plan
- 10+ years of full IT financial planning, budget, forecast management and responsibility of $10+M annually
- 10+ years of experience managing a team of 50+ employees;
- Develop and execute the IT service delivery and support model
- Proven working experience in project management, must have superior organizational skills to manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, proven ability to build and maintain collaborative partnerships,, strong problem-solving skills, uses diplomacy and tact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Hands-on and in-depth infrastructure technology management experience
- Hands-on and in-depth Cyber Security technology framework, implementation and operation experience
- Hands-on and in-depth IT Help Desk and Field Services management experience
- Extensive Cloud technology migration strategy, planning and implementation experience
- Proven IT vendor management (contract negotiation, financial and performance management)
- Co-location Data Center management
- Proven experience in managing and execution of the following at an enterprise-level
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience.
- Study in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or Information Systems.
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) or Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- 10+ years of executive level IT management experience
- 10+ years of business relationship management, interacting with business executives
- 20+ years of IT Infrastructure management experience
- 10+ years of business application development and support management
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.