- Implement new features in to various software systems.
- Update the private and main branches of the respective project on various intervals as directed by the project leader using Git version control and GitHub.
- Write test suites to automatically test authored code for compatibility, bugs, and technical inaccuracies.
- Configure code automatic builds and tests on the directed interval (e.g. nightly, weekly, etc.) that meets the performance criteria of code tests.
- Contribute to the design group's efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization's online offerings.
- Build web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Perform coding duties within a specified time frame.
- Maintain proper coding practices and documentation, even under deadlines.
- Provide assistance with software support and troubleshooting through interaction with the customer.
- Perform software quality assurance.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from an ABET-accredited institution.
- 1-2 years of experience in the following areas:
- Prficiency in C#, Java, Java Script, and HTML/CSS
- Experience in develpment with .NET, Spring MVC, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with MariaDB/MYSQL
- Experience in web user interface design and web security
- Experience in Git versin control