Tracing our earliest roots to 1866, VTG has built a 150-year legacy of combining innovative technologies, deep domain knowledge, and advanced engineering and technical expertise with the agility needed to meet our Defense and National Security customers’ most challenging and dynamic mission requirements. VTG delivers force modernization and digital transformation solutions that expand America’s competitive advantage in the modern battlespace. Whether at sea, in the air, on land, or in cyberspace, our agile solutions ensure our Defense and National Security customers meet their most challenging and dynamic mission requirements. VTG delivers Tomorrow’s Transformation Today.
We are seeking a Web Developer to support the Army Futures Command (AFC) Headquarters.
The Web Developer shall provide web-based outreach/ engagement support, analysis, evaluation and reporting. Tasks will include, but aren’t limited to:
- Ensure that web pages are current, all links are functional and website content remains current and dynamic;
- Provide and maintain a web analytics capability to monitor the amount of web traffic visiting the website;
- Provide capability for companies to register and for data to feed database statistical analysis, reporting and measuring;
- Provide capability to submit invitations to speak at events and for data to feed an engagement calendar and notify identified POC’s of request;
- Update the website with current outreach information, photos from outreach events and other information, as required;
- Provide statistical analysis and reporting, outreach support, program area support, administrative support and special assignments;
- Provide capability for small businesses to publish stories of their growth and success as a result of working through AFC;
- Communicate AFC opportunities, news and focus areas;
- Provide metric-tracking for small businesses working with AFC to report on quantitative and qualitative success of small business engagement across programs;
- Record and post “How To” training videos to address frequently asked questions (FAQs) and provide organizational information;
- Submit monthly reports to include, at a minimum, number and duration of identified bugs, statistical and performance analysis, number and duration of website visits, program areas and other pages viewed and total visitors to the website each month;
- Conduct an annual gap analysis based on the performance and stakeholder requirements to propose modernization and development of new capabilities of the website. The contractor shall recommend and assist with modernization options including reporting tools for better visualization, web analytic capabilities to monitor web traffic, subscriber-based vendor online research tools, searchable directory, forecasting, forms download capabilities and automated emails.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7-9 years experience (experience may substitute for education)
- DoD Tier 1 Background Investigation or Secret Clearance