Smartronix, LLC., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Smartronix has unparalleled expertise providing advanced technology solutions worldwide to the Department of Defense (DoD), Federal, State, and Local Governments, as well as to Fortune 1000 commercial clients. Smartronix is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Partner and a Gold Microsoft Hosting partner.
The Tier II HelpdeskTechnician will provide support for a Department of Defense (DoD) network. Helpdesk activities including but not limited to providing technical assistance in person and on the phone, printer maintenance, cable infrastructure, andhardware and software troubleshooting. The employee will engage heavily with customers who are located both on- and off-site. Employee will be required to work monthly network outages.
- Excellent time-management skills
- Self-motivated to work independently and collaborate with others
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- 2 - 5years desktop support experience required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Active Secret Clearance
- The ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment, perform independent research on DoD requirements and candidates need to work well in a team oriented environment
- Must be DoD IAT Level II certified