The Senior IT Auditor will be responsible for:
- Support the delivery of the CHUBB North America IT audit plan, which includes SOX, IT technical audits, and integrated operational audits;
- Involvement in the audit planning process, including participating in interviews with management to identify and document IT risks, and assist in developing the audit program to evaluate the effectiveness of key controls;
- Executing fieldwork by completing assigned audit deliverables timely, identifying and maintaining issues, and providing oversight to staff on specific assignments;
- Assist in providing value-added audit comments and recommendations for improvement to management;
- Effectively communicating and developing relationships with IT management as well as various financial and operational roles with the company;
- Supporting operational and financial SOX testing and internal audits, as required.
- Relevant IT-related or business degree and IT audit qualification (e.g. CISA), CPA desirable;
- A minimum of 3 years in public accounting or internal audit experience;
- Experience in leading audits and supervising audit staff a plus;
- Strong documentation skills;
- Must be a team player with the ability to work with minimal oversight;
- Project management skills required;
- Knowledge of multiple operating system and database platforms (e.g. Windows, SQL Server, OS400, Mainframe, Oracle, DB2, UNIX);
- Confident user of Microsoft Office Applications;
- Knowledge of basic database and programming concepts;
- Property/Casualty/A&H Insurance knowledge a plus.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.