|Reference # :||18-01845||Title :||IT Staffing Account Manager|
|Location :||Cupertino, CA|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||4 Years||Start Date :||07/05/2018|
Aequor Technologies, Inc. is a global consulting and staffing services company providing value services to the Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences and Healthcare industries for nearly 20 years.
We have strong relationships with some of the leading Fortune 500 clients employing over 3,000+ associates. With an established presence in the Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Healthcare and Technology, we are constantly looking for excellent talent who can be part of our growth.
Aequor has immediate openings for a Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Staffing Sales Executives to be based in our San Jose/Bay Area office.
This position is responsible for:
· Acquiring clients and generating revenues for our R & D contingent workforce staffing services (CWSS) including Clinical, Scientific, technology, manufacturing, supply chain and business professionals
· Selling in the North-East Region – including Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and New Hampshire
· Identifying, developing and closing sales contracts for CW staffing services through direct Client – SOW, T&M or managed capacity projects and through MSP channel relationships
· Developing, implementing, and managing a business / sales plan for their given region. Attain assigned sales quota
· Cold calling, developing and qualifying prospects, and generating new clients using various social media and CRM tools available to them
· Farming existing clients accounts to identify new opportunities and maximize staffing sales and service delivery to the account
· Face to face visits and presentations to top customers, prospects and partners – working with procurement, sourcing and hiring directors and managers.
· Working with various MSP/VMS and vendor managers to grow sales and new opportunities
This position requires following:
· Must have 3+ years’ experience in direct client and MSP channel sales in the Pharmaceutical industry; driving incremental staffing sales
· Must have experience in Clinical, Scientific & IT areas of staffing in the Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences industries
· Must have excellent communications and presentation skills. Ability to work proficiently with MS Office and any popular CRM
· Education: A Bachelor's Degree is a must
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)