HVG Search, a division of HireVergence Inc. is currently seeking goal-oriented, competitive, and ambitious individuals who are looking to build a long term career in a consultative sales/relationship driven service industry. We are one of the fastest growing, privately-held staffing firms in the central Florida market. Our business clients include SMB, as well as Fortune 500 and 1000 operations, across various industries
We truly believe, and have adopted a culture recognizing that both our recruiting and sales teams are the core of our success, and thus are rewarded for it.
The benefits of joining the HireVergence team include:
- Thorough and ongoing training on recruiting and business development in the staffing arena
- Growth potential and defined sales & management career paths. Our company has great expansion plans for the foreseeable future. We are looking for talent seeking career grow within the organization.
- Hardworking and team-oriented culture. We are not a “micro-manage” company, and expect our team to be responsible with empowerment and self accountability.
- Competitive base draw and uncapped commissions for unlimited earning potential. We believe in offering a highly competitive compensation compared to industry standard, as we want the best of the best, and reward those who are highly driven producers.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for driving new business, and building long term relationships with Hiring Managers, Directors, VP’s, and CxO’s, marketing HireVergence’s Permanent Placement IT staffing services. You be responsible for establishing new business and maximizing revenue and profits through long term, consultative relationship building. This includes managing the recruiting process including quality, combined with speed to market in delivering talent to your clients, while marketing and generating leads for new business through social networking, offsite networking events, seminars, public speaking opportunities, etc.
- Create and execute strategies to identify potential clients using aggressive marketing and lead generation techniques, as well as working with our internal lead generation specialist to capture new business on confirmed prospects.
- Generate leads and make cold/warm calls to establish new business both locally and nationally
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and active clients to effectively grow your business
- Qualify and negotiate job orders
- Negotiate contracts with potential clients
- Develop a community presence by networking with local leaders and associations
- Strategically source by using the internet, job boards, job postings, referrals, networking, our internal database, and any other resources to find potential candidates
- Must be enthusiastic, goal-oriented, ambitious, competitive, and self-motivated
- Great organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize
- Confident in making decisions, taking direction, and executing a plan
- Professional presentation and ability to interface with clients
- General knowledge of business operations
- B2B Sales experience, working with decision makers, working in a long term sales cycle environment
- Experience working with IT decision makers with budget/P&L authority preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or related field OR, equivalent experience
- Sales experience working within the staffing and recruiting industry preferred
- Proven ability meeting or exceeded KPI’s/Revenue goals in a previous B2B sales position
Base Draw plus aggressive commissions plus bonuses