IT Staffing Sales/Account Executive
The Account Executive is responsible for marketing the firm’s services, driving sales, and managing the day-to-day operations with the existing client base. The successful candidate will have strong sales skills as well as a thorough understanding of contingent workforce practices, issues and trends.
- Research and identify prospective clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, sales leads and direct contac
- Schedule and conduct client and prospective client meetings to make sales and obtain order
- Prepare and present persuasive service proposa
- Negotiate billing rates and contract ter
- Collaborate with colleagues to facilitate the placement process, which may include presentation of candidates, interview scheduling, client preparation and debrief and compensation negotia
- Manage relationships throughout assignments
- Anticipate and take appropriate action to market future opportunities at clie
- Continuously work to expand the client base through ongoing marketing and promotional activitie
- Connect with candidates, colleagues and clients on a regular basis to develop and maintain key rela
- Stay abreast of current staffing trends and recommend creative strategies to facilitate new business development and superior service to existing clie
- Proactively address and resolve issues arising with clients, including using sound judgement to determine when to seek appropriate HR, legal or other suppor
- Utilize an understanding of relevant employment laws to identify and address potential unlawful employment practices that may arise in connection with a placement or assignme
- Partner with our recruiting team to drive results and manage client relationships
- Approach responsibilities with enthusiasm, creativity and energy
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks
- Establish long-term relationships
Consistently Demonstrate Professional Attributes
- Positive attitude and encourages others through their positive energy
- Team player
- Strong organization skills & attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Proven eye for resume quality (ability to sell to customer)
- Proactively communicates when necessary
- Demonstrates ambition and initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Competitive spirit
- High ethics
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment
- Demonstrates sound judgement
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- At least 2 years account management experience.
- Ability to develop customer relationship management, consultative and negotiation skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to self-manage, prioritize initiatives and work well in a team environment.
- Superior communication and presentation skills including strong negotiation & persuasion skills.
Technology Account Executive