If interested please send your resume to : email@example.com or call me at 908-548-0764
Title: Automation Development Engineer
Location: Lake Oswego, Oregon - 97035
Apex systems is looking for an Automation Development Engineer/DevOps Engineer in Lake Oswego, Oregon for a 6 Months Contract to hire opportunity.
As Automation Development Engineer role will be joining existing established automation team, which is central team providing automation services for multiple projects.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Implements automation framework for distributed solutions based on modern big data technologies like Hive, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic Search, Storm, Kafka, etc. in both an on premise and cloud deployment model to solve large scale processing problems.
- Work inside the team of industry experts on the cutting edge Big Data technologies to develop solutions for deployment at massive scale.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices on new and improved data engineering strategies
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Years of experience
- Knowledge of specific tools or skill sets
- Certification or license required
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2+ year’s relevant experience or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in End-to-End Cloud Data Solutioning and data stream design, experience with tools of the trade like: Hadoop, Storm, Hive, Spark, AWS (EMR, Redshift, S3, etc.)/Azure (HDInsight, Data Lake Design)
- 1+ years of experience in Large Scale, Fault Tolerance Systems with components of scalability, and high data throughput with tools like Kafka, Spark and NoSQL platforms such as HBase, Mongo DB.
- 2+ years of experience in building automation architecture, toolkit familiarity in: Hadoop with Oozie, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, HBase, Avro, Parquet, Spark, NiFi
- Experience in working with Team Foundation Server/JIRA/GitHub and other code management toolsets
- Strong hands-on experience of/using solutioning languages like: Java, Scala, Ruby
- Operations support with a solid understanding of release, incident, and change management and Agile software development
- Need someone who is a self-starter and team player, capable of working with a team of strategists, co-developers, and business/data analysts
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178