Job DescriptionJob #: 1014164
Title: Microsoft D365 Technical Specialist
Education: BS information Technology preferred or 4 years relevant experience.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Help shape, design, develop, and deploy the technical solution for Membership Administration Reporting Shared Service (MARS) Intake Management Solution (IMS)
2 Works daily with MARS Director and the MARS staff to define technical requirements.
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Deep understanding of the Microsoft and D365FO technology stack and the peripheral technologies that can be leverage including, but not limited to, Azure, Azure SQL, Power BI, Common Data Service, Power Apps, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Machine Learning, required.
2. Has 3-4 years relevant experience required and HS Diploma/GED required. BS information Technology preferred (or 4 years required.)
1. Proficient either in using VB.NET or C#, or both languages preferred.
2. Capable of handling many aspects of the application (.Net), including but not limited to performance, scalability, security, and testing preferred..
3. Strong knowledge of .NET web framework preferred.
1. Self-motivation and proactive attitude - Able to operate independently and true ownership.
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
3. Will have overall technical responsibility for the technical aspects of the project until the IMS system handover back to MARS
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please feel free to contact James Tessier at Apex Systems with any questions or concerns! (email@example.com)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.