The Alexander Technology group is seeking help desk support specialist for a client in Chelsea, MA. This person will be responsible for fielding issues from end users and have the ability to understand their issues and transcribe into an incident management system.
Some of the required skills include:
- 6+ months of IT support experience
- Above average interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to follow documented processes
- Willingness to work in a highly structured and tightly supervised environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, O365, & Exchange
- Understanding of Active Directory-account creations
- Cisco Meraki
- Certifications a plus
If interested and qualified, apply here and feel free to follow up by sending your most updated resume to Alex Parry at firstname.lastname@example.org This position is a priority for our client, and all local (MA/NH) applications will be responded to in a timely manner.
*Must be eligible to work in the US for any Employer without restriction or expiration
*No third party candidates will be considered for this role
*Because this position requires on site attendance, only applicants currently local to MA or NH will be considered