Capstone is seeking an IT Specialist / ACTR to support the Office of the CIO for Naval Operations.
This position is located at The Pentagon.
- Develops, interprets, plans and applies policy, process, procedure and strategy in the delivery of multi-discipline IT services required to achieve data and system integration/interoperability supporting OPNAV.
- Recommends initial and modified contract task orders to accommodate site IT readiness.
- Functions as an Assistant Contract Technical Representative (ACTR) on the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI).
- Functions as a liaison with higher level Command Contract Technical Representatives (CTRs) on NMCI-related issues.
- Provides first level technical support for program personnel in various locations who have NMCI assets and peripherals.
- Produces documents, presentations, reports, and other deliverables to address the client’s needs.
- Assist in the set-up, management and basic troubleshooting of OPNAV assets.
- Conducts in-processing for new personnel to include:
- Providing a government approved brief on their security responsibilities to OPNAV Staff
- Determining and ordering NGEN/NMCI service requirements for new personnel;
- Transferring existing or create new NGEN/NMCI user accounts; and
- Ensuring user System Authorization Access Request-Navy (SAAR-N) forms are completed and routed to the Command Information Assurance Manager (IAM).
- Supporting the Command Security Manager and the Information Assurance Manager (IAM), as necessary. Activities include creation of SIPRNET Tokens; contractor performing activities will be liable for any loss associated with any violation of the Certificate Policy (CP) or the DOD Registration Packet Statement (RPS)
- Assisting personnel with the use, management, set-up and instruction of the use of Government Furnished wireless, mobile and telework devices.
Minimum education and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years experience in IT field.
- Working knowledge of Department of Navy IT systems, NMCI and NGEN.
- Excellent communication skills allowing for effective IT communication across multiple working groups.
- 8570.01 IAT Level II certification or higher required.
- Secret clearance.
- Professional Development
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Performance bonus
- Vacation/paid time off
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Events
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Military Leave
- Paid sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Gym Memberships
Computer Support Specialist