Are you a passionate IT professional with an interest in working for a leading Boston area higher educational client? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our leading client in Cambridge.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Specialist:
- Receive and respond to issues reported by users; escalate as appropriate
- Follow up on issues to completion and closure of reported incidents, requests, and problems
- Manage and communicate updates to tickets to relevant parties
- Coordinate with partners on root cause analysis and problem management
- Develop process, policy, and procedure documentation; manage evolving documentation
- Inform and empower client base
Requirements of the IT Support Specialist:
- Higher education preferred, but not required
- At least 5 years of relevant technical/business experience
- Strong diagnostic skills and a working knowledge of current technology
- Experience supporting Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android platforms
- Experience with access management and privileged access
- Experience with ServiceNow or similar ticketing system
- Ability to learn and understand customized software to provide advanced support
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
Keywords: IT Support Specialist, ServiceNow, Technical Support, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Higher Education
Job ID: 329272
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!