Title: IT Specialist Sr
Duration: 1-6 month(s)
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location Dallas TX 75209
- PC Technician with 8+ years’ experience to provide technical support for a fast-paced 7x24, self-supporting manufacturing environment at the Lemmon Ave site, Dallas, TX.
- Duties will consist of troubleshooting, network, PCs, printer break/fix, software/hardware installs, moves, additions, changes, and deletions to corporate PCs.
- It will include some PC deployment for lease/refresh cycle, and travel to the McKinney Rapid Response shop will also be required at least once a week.
- This position is in the Raytheon Precision Manufacturing IT organization.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, and Windows 7 Operating Systems Experience with both desktop and laptop hardware and associated troubleshooting Experience with troubleshooting Office applications Able to use various software/troubleshooting tools in the Windows operating system environment PC Deployment experience using latest OS delivery method provided by RMS/GBS. Basic network maintenance to include cat 5/6 cable termination, locating /relocating existing punch downs.
- Basic knowledge of current windows image management use/update.
- General knowledge in networks to include basic TCP/IP understanding, DNS, DHCP and Microsoft Windows Active Directory environments.
- Understand and be able to do troubleshooting of Bitlocker on laptops and desktop versions. Preferred Basic iPhone/iPad use and troubleshooting Setup and basic troubleshooting of VoIP phones (Cisco preferred) Familiarity with the current RTNSecure PC deployment and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Service request management system (Service Now) Ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance Secret Would consider less experience with greater than 6 years a minimum.