Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender whose mission is to prove that homeownership is possible for everyone. By bringing an open-minded approach to an often closed-minded industry, we're able to embrace every unique financial situation differently in order to craft the best possible loans for our borrowers. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service backed by our groundbreaking technology, and these two components of our process come together to complete a simple, personalized mortgage experience. But it all starts with our people.
We believe that no matter where you fit in our organization—Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the break rooms with endless coffee supplies—everyone can influence the experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We tell our customers and our partners that anything can be reimagined. So why not your career? Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need:
Cardinal Financial understands that great people are the key to great companies. We are looking for intelligent, hard-working, passionate individuals that want to be part of something very different. We need people that dream big and possess a work ethic that will inspire those around them. We are seeking forward-thinking people, who produce results rather than wait for them. You will not be micromanaged, but you will need to meet specific expectations and it will be entirely up to you to make sure that this happens. You will be backed by one of the strongest, most supportive and technical mortgage banking leadership teams in the industry and we are all committed to the success of the enterprise.
We are currently looking for an energetic, hardworking, and knowledgeable team member for the position of IT Support Specialist
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
Support Team Assistance:
- Assist the Support Team on tickets as needed
- Maintains technology inventory including procurement and disposal
- Understand and provide perspective on ticketing process to increase the quality
- Keep Support Team manager informed of user-related support requests as needed
Users, Accounts, and Access:
- Provide assistance as requested for password resets, and credential management
- Create and configure user accounts for new users, and disabling/pruning old accounts as needed
- Management of user accounts, security and distribution groups as needed
Email and Cloud-based Resources:
- Assists in responding to and supporting user issues with portal environments as needed
- Configure Email connectivity and application installations as needed
- Assist users with their smart devices (phones, tablets) to obtain email as requested
- Ability to exercise discretion on sensitive or confidential matters
- Maintain confidentiality between other service-oriented departments (HR)
- Follow security procedures and processes for onboarding / offboarding
- Employ security methods and practices to protect company data
- Maintain proper documentation of hardware assets and corresponding locations/users
- Assist in management of all PCs, equipment, and peripherals
- Assist in spec’ing new equipment and replacing failed hardware as needed
- Ensures workstations and devices are operational; ensures hardware is up to date
- Copier, printer, and scanning maintenance experience
- Ensures software is patched and/or updated as necessary
- Validates and maintains there is proper licensing for software when requested
- Upholds ethics with relation to software provision and licensing
What is Required for this Position:
At Least 3-4 years of experience and key knowledge of :
- End-User Service and Support
- OS support including, but not limited to MS Win7 and Win10
- Cloud-based portal management (Google, Office 365, etc.)
- Active Directory user and device maintenance
- Desktop, Laptop, and corresponding hardware (Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo, etc.)
- Customer service delivery
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised daily
- Need flexibility to travel between offices as needed
Soft skills and Education Preferred:
- Project management and independent productivity
- Contract evaluation and vendor management
- Ability to translate technical information in non-technical terms for verbal and written communications
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment to provide creative solutions
- Ideal qualification is a degree in a computer-related field as well as 3-4 years’ experience installing and supporting PC and laptop hardware and software and networks. A combination of education and experience will also be considered. A general, “jack of all trades” or “utility” mindset and level of experience is also highly preferred.
- All other tasks, skills, or assignments not listed here are required, as assigned or requested.
- A polite and service-oriented attitude is a must.
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and much more…
- 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%- Effective the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.