Caravel Autism Health (CAH) is a leading provider of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services, treating children with autism disorders. Caravel’s team of autism health professionals is dedicated to working with children who have autism, and their families, to develop skills, create connections and instill confidence
The Support Specialist is an integral member of the IT organization and will be responsible for coordinating 500+ mobile devices used in the field as well as providing other IT support services to the organization.
Supervisory Responsibility: Not applicable.
Travel Required: Some travel to clinic/office locations may be needed on an occasional basis.
This is largely a sedentary role, with frequent sitting and computer / mobile device utilization. Some lifting (up to 35 pounds), stooping and bending are required.
- College degree in information technology or relevant work experience.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a help desk and/or hardware support role is required.
- Good working knowledge of mobile devices and mobile device management is required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to establish priorities, work to strict deadlines, and to deal with shifting and conflicting deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Displays professionalism and represents organization in a professional manner.
- Ability to abide by ethical guidelines and policies, including strict adherence to confidentiality and HIPAA guidelines.