About the role
Zillow Group is looking for an IT Support Specialist with solid communication, organization, and technical skills, to help support our rapidly growing internal user base. This is a contract role with the potential to convert into a permanent employee based on company need and your performance! This includes the chance to:
- Basic break/fix for end-users - troubleshooting simple issues with connectivity; peripherals; hardware; and software
- Tackle task work in our other Enterprise systems/applications - account work and troubleshooting in Shoretel, SCCM, SalesForce, Casper, etc.
- Assist with Exchange and/or Office365 task work - confirming email addresses; checking and updating distribution lists
- Set up accounts and hardware for incoming hires, and tearing down same for departing employees - building accounts; imaging and deploying hardware; retrieving hardware
- Help the team with basic inventory and stock room tasks - scanning delivered hardware into inventory; arranging warranty repair and replacement of broken items; cleaning and maintaining stock rooms; doing physical asset counts
- Assisting with setup of company events from an IT perspective, including support for A/V and computer requirements
- Help with creating and maintaining simple documentation
- Prioritization and basic ticket queue management (ordering work by oldest, most critical, etc.)
- Eagerness to learn the processes and procedures for IT at Zillow Group
About the team
We are a growing, world-class IT team that is dedicated to excellence and passionate about serving Zillow Group employees. We work closely with all organizations and locations in the company to help maintain and define new IT tools and features. You’ll move quickly with this high-energy group that values new ideas.
Who you are
- You love to help people and solve problems
- You have excellent Customer Service and teamwork skills
- You enjoy figuring out hardware, software, and connectivity issues such as: printer connectivity, Outlook and MSOffice issues, password resets, troubleshooting wireless/wired connectivity, and folder/file permissions
- You have phenomenal in-person, phone, and written communication skill
- You are great in managing expectations, de-escalating stressed users/situations
- You are familiar in working service tickets – updating; assigning; closing; sorting; filtering
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.