Are you looking for a fast-paced working environment with a tight-knit, fun-loving company culture? Are you interested in a company that will help you unleash your awesome potential? Would you like to work for one of Inc. 5000’s “Fastest Growing Private Companies” and the Orange County Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work”? If any of this applies to you, keep reading!
Who we are:
Based in Southern California, TechMD ( https://www.techmd.com/ ) is an award-winning managed IT services provider that specializes in instant IT support, network security, cloud integration, and strategic consulting for small and medium-sized businesses. We have a long tradition of investing in our people, because we think that an effective company is built on empowering people to be leaders, providing opportunities for personal and career growth, and fostering a hard-working but fun-loving environment.
We are looking for someone who is a good fit for our hard-working, ambitious, client-driven team. If that sounds good to you, please click on the link below and fill out the application. In your cover letter, please tell us why you want to work for us, based on our video.
(WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESUMES VIA EMAIL. PLEASE SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.)
What we are looking for:
TechMD is looking for a smart, capable, and all-around enjoyable Las Vegas-based Level II IT Support Specialist.
Remote/Work from home position to process and address incoming service desk requests both onsite and remotely via email, phone, or the support portal.
Primary Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Experience with Windows 2008, 2012 & 2016 Server roles
- Installing, troubleshooting and managing Microsoft products (Windows 7/10, and MS Office application suite) as well as Macs
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience troubleshooting email related issues
- Experience deploying images through imaging tools
- Thorough understanding of client/server applications architecture
- Coordinating and implementing network software and hardware upgrades
- Configuration, management, and troubleshooting skills for routers, switches, and firewalls
- Troubleshooting and resolving LAN/WAN performance, connectivity, and related network problems
- Administering LAN/WAN security, antivirus and spam control measures
- Network cabling and troubleshooting
- Other duties may be added as defined.
- College degree in IT related field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as internal helpdesk or 3 years’ MSP experience
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must have strong interpersonal communication and team-based skills
- Must have strong documentation skills
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Being a self-starter as well as a problem-solver
- Successful Project Manager of one 50+ hour project or completion of five 10+ hour “mini projects”
- At minimum one of the following Certifications:
- MCSA – Office 365
- MCSA – Server 2016
- MCA – Azure Administrator
- MCA – MS365 Enterprise Administrator
- This is a full-time job
- You must be able to pass a drug test
- Compensation: Hourly
- Full Benefits + 401K matching
- No recruiters please, you already have a job!
See TechMD's Careers Page (https://www.techmd.com/careers/). Once we have reviewed your resume, if there is a potential match, you will be emailed a link to a short series of virtual interview questions which will be video recorded. Please complete your submission as soon as possible.