- Our Client, a growing international biotech company, is seeking an IT Support Specialist possessing strong communication skills and passionate about current computer technology.
- As the IT Support Specialist, you will provide Tier 1/2 level support for computer workstations, servers, basic applications and networking issues.
- You will be a part of a 3 person IT team and will work both collaboratively as well as independently.
- This role will participate in support rotation.
- Provide Tier 1/Tier 2 level support for computer workstations and servers; applications and networking issues
- Be the face of our service desk, providing white glove support to our team
- Identify, work, and escalate support issues according to the escalation procedure
- Respond to requests and incidents by phone, email, support queue, on-site visits, or remote-control sessions
- Proactively monitor backups
- Maintain response SLA for service desk
- Maintain company documentation standards for issue tracking, system configurations, and projects
- Effectively manage time and prioritize issues
- Proactively recognize issues and plan accordingly before they become large scale problems
- Troubleshoot issues with company printers, Windows workstations/laptops, and peripherals
- Troubleshoot issues with company applications and resources
- Manage and deploy iOS mobile devices (account changes, new lines)
- Manage and deploy company workstations/laptops (antivirus, disk encryption, OS setup, image load,)
- Monitoring of servers and network resources
- Assist team with setup of new locations and factories
- Assist with company-based hardware/software projects
- Maintain and track assets (physical hardware and software)
- Employee onboarding/offboarding (IT systems)
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-4 years of working IT experience with desktops including Windows Desktop, Office 365, Apple IOS
- 2+ years' experience working in a Windows environment
- Active Directory and Exchange Maintenance
- Experience with AV and Windows Software deployments
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Caitie at 646-415-8355 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 7 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/