IT Support Specialist
We are currently seeking an IT Support Specialist for a 6-month contractual opportunity with our excellent client in Seattle, WA. The qualified candidate will support internal users on all issues related to OS platforms, internal applications, and network issues. You will initial triage, debugging and resolution, testing various user applications as required. You will assist with basic hardware support (workstations, laptops, mobile devices, monitors). Implementing security measures as required. Requirements: Basic troubleshooting of Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, Android, iOS, PC hardware installation and configuration. You must have the ability to do basic network troubleshooting, bring outstanding customer service and interaction skills. Additionally, you must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate the ability to learn and develop technical skills as required.
- Must have three (3) years’ experience with desktop computer support, in a customer facing role.
- Intermediate knowledge of network troubleshooting and troubleshooting operating systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and outstanding customer service skills.
- Experience supporting Linux, Windows, and/or Mac OS systems.
- Experience providing infrastructure solutions in a global enterprise environment
- Strong understanding of complex IT infrastructure and ability to troubleshoot issues
- Strong customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, communication and leadership skills
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.