The IT Support Specialist will be responsible for providing IT helpdesk support for troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software, peripheral equipment, and network problems for users throughout ACA Compliance Group (“ACA”). The IT Support Specialist will also be responsible for assisting with maintenance of ACA’s IT infrastructure (and supporting documentation) under the direct supervision of the IT Support Administrator.
- Perform installations, repairs, replacements, and preventative maintenance on user computers
- Troubleshoot end user hardware/software issues, printers/scanners/copiers, mobile devices, and any other peripherals in-person and remotely.
- Maintain inventory records and records of reported hardware/software issues that include steps performed and final resolution.
- Troubleshoot network and telecom issues as needed, including interfacing with vendors and service providers
- Prepare IT application/device/procedural instructions to be distributed to ACA employees and provide IT systems trainings for local and remote employees
- Perform system upgrades as necessary for hardware/software related components
- Perform light administrative duties on network and Windows servers
- Monitor backup procedures and perform occasional recoveries to ensure backup integrity
- Refer major hardware/software problems or defective products to existing vendors
- Perform ad-hoc work/special projects as necessary to support ACA on various client and internal initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in CS / MIS or relevant experience preferred
- 3 years of related IT Support experience.
- Technical Certifications (MCSE, A+, MCP, Net+, etc.) preferred
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with Windows 10 and MS Office 365 deployment, configuration, and administration, printer/scanner/copier support, iPhones and other supported wireless devices and peripherals
- Experience performing system administration of Windows servers, network devices, and enterprise software
- Experience in writing user training manuals and procedures and training staff on the use of software applications
- Substantial experience installing, troubleshooting, configuring, updating and maintaining Windows environments
- Experience in Tier 1 and 2 technical support
- Ability to resolve technical issues in a timely matter to complete resolution
- Experience with Active Directory, BitLocker, and Dell laptops preferred
- Knowledge of MDM preferred
- Knowledge of Data Loss Prevention methodologies and tools preferred
- Knowledge of Cloud applications preferred
- Application support experience preferred
- Demonstrated professional integrity
- Dependable, flexible, and adaptable to new ACA initiatives and changing client needs
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, small-team environment
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively; keeps supervisor abreast of an any issues and updates supervisor as-needed
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Highly motivated and goal oriented; proactive in one’s own education and career progression; volunteers for and shows initiative on both internal and external projects and tasks
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, child birth, or a related medical condition, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic prohibited by law.