As the world’s premier company for insulated products, Hydro Flask began with a challenge: to create a reusable water bottle that truly performs in any environment. It had to keep hot liquids hot and cold liquids cold. Period.
We are hiring an IT Support Tech II – Hydro Flask,who will support all employees and contractors, both local and remote, by providing reliable and efficient service of computers, software, and network services. Provided services include the delivery of new hardware and software to desktops, as well as, the configuration, installation, support, and maintenance of Personal Computer (PC) and Mac (Apple) hardware and software. Supporting a variety of desktop applications in Office 365, as well as other various cloud applications, this motivated individual completes all tasks at hand on time. This person will provide end user training and documentation for systems used as needed. Provides basic network support, generic security, and system project support with ease. The company will rely on this person for support of other IT equipment to include, but not limited to, mobile phones, tablet computers, printers, scanners, A/V, WAPs, etc. and servers as the need arises.
What will I be doing?
- Provide end-users, local and remote, technical support of desktop and laptop hardware and software. Research, analyze, and diagnose problems with client systems including PC hardware and software, servers, peripheral equipment, and networks.
- Install, configure, upgrade, and troubleshoot computer software and hardware, including PC and Mac workstations, servers and peripherals, and network and voice cabling. Assist in managing regularly used servers and services including e-mail, print and back-up servers, and their associated operating systems and software.
- Prepare for and assist in new employee onboarding. Ensure user accounts and passwords are created, and are added to needed groups, mail aliases, and other system and network files.
- Support, maintain, administer, and troubleshoot network WAN and VPN connectivity.
- Initiate contact with vendor support or internal corporate resources to resolve technical problems or make improvements with desktop computing equipment and software, servers, and overall IT infrastructure.
- Infrastructure support to include: researching, learning current systems, and evaluating new possible software; and documenting systems.
- Provide routine maintenance to include: installing and configuring new computers and telephones; repairing and upgrading PC and Mac hardware and software; troubleshooting printers, scanners, and copiers; maintains inventory of equipment and supplies; supports server and network admins with upgrades as needed.
- Support end-user issues such as: diagnosing hardware and software problems, training staff, and using IT support request system to document, prioritize, and track requests.
- Help identify and implement technologies and methods of using existing software to help users work more efficiently.
- Provide regular business hour, after hour, and weekend/holiday on-call support for all systems.
What are the requirements for consideration?
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma and specialized or technical training OR 2 years related experience equivalent to specialized or technical training.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience required.
- Experience supporting remote users and offices.
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairing computer hardware. Experience in a Citrix/Terminal server environment preferred.
- Experience with cloud software.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Good multi-tasking and teamwork skills.
- Working knowledge of computer and printer hardware.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint (MOSS), etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to train, coach, and present information to users at all levels.
- Customer service oriented.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a Full-Time basis.
Working for Hydro Flask:
Do you love unique problems and challenges? We are a group of hard-working people and outdoor enthusiasts who are constantly putting our products to the test and delivering “ahh” experiences to engaged consumers worldwide. As an employer, we live our brand values every day, supporting a reliable, playful, adaptive, honest, inclusive, and unconventional culture where employees can learn, thrive, and grow.
Hydro Flask is based in Bend, Oregon. There's desert to the east of town and mountains to the west. Our geography says a lot about who we are. We bike, ski, swim, run, do yoga, hike and play outside. We cook on the grill and share kombucha and growlers in our backyards. We go for it wholeheartedly. That may sound like the weekend, but that's how we live every day of the year. We don't accept lukewarm in our attitude toward life or in the temperature of whatever we happen to be drinking. We want to taste the fullness life has to offer and share it with the world. That's why we are committed to making tomorrow better - our lives, our products, our experiences. We believe nothing in life should be lukewarm.
Hydro Flask not only gets what our customers want, we also know that providing an awesome environment for our employees (who are also our customers!) is vital for our long-term success. Along with a casual, dog-friendly environment in our beautiful headquarters in Bend, Oregon, we ensure our employees are taken care of with a strong compensation and benefits package including healthcare, 401(k) with company match, employee stock-purchase plan, PTO, paid parental leave, annual incentive pay, a sabbatical program, free lunch every Friday, and of course, product!
To learn more about Helen of Troy, visit us at www.helenoftroy.com. You can also find us on LinkedIn,Glassdoor,Facebook, andTwitter.
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.