Interactive Business Systems is teaming up with a Mayville, WI client to locate and bring on an IT Support Technician on a contract (potential hire) opportunity!
Reports to the IT Manager, providing hardware, software and peripheral equipment to the users.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Work directly on project needs of the business
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone, remotely and via email.
- Write training manuals or train computer users.
- Work independently and be a team player and be able to communicate effectively
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Reimage and replace PCs on a rotational and project basis
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Become subject matter expert in your areas
- Provide support to three different facilities and a shop environment
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree in IT field or higher
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Windows /Server/Office (XP, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, 7, 10) A+ or similar certifications a plus
- Fundamental networking principles - Cisco background preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft file and print security on Windows Servers and workstations
- General experience with Microsoft Active Directory and security
- Antivirus/Malware security best practices
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Chris Douglas at Interactive Business Systems (firstname.lastname@example.org)
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.