Galileo is the recognized leader in advanced payment processing solutions providing our partners unparalleled competitive advantages, including: flexibility, speed to market, scalability, innovation, security, reliability, compliance, customization and increased profitability. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah we have supported over 700 of the leading programs in the industry in both the US and Canada with our continuously improving next generation platform.
We are looking for someone with Windows OS, MS Office, and Active Directory experience to set up, maintain, and troubleshoot in a fast-paced, Virtual Desktop environment. The successful candidate will have a desire to learn and grow while working on a broad spectrum of projects in systems, desktop administration, data center, and some networking.
What you will need:
- Strong Windows OS and MS Office background so you can jump right in and start contributing.
- Good problem-solving skills so when issues pop up you are willing to meet them head on and solve them using a methodical troubleshooting approach.
- To be self-driven and able to understand assigned tasks and drive them to completion.
- A desire to learn and improve your skills in other technical areas like Datacenter operations, networking, virtual desktops, etc.
- 1+ year(s) experience in a helpdesk/datacenter environment
What you will get:
- In addition to your systems admin skills we will give you hands-on opportunities to learn and work with virtual desktops, networking, Datacenter operations, and other technologies.
- Opportunity to work in a small team with exposure to all aspects of our technologies and platforms like Cisco UCS, F5 load balancers, VMware vSphere and RSA amongst others.
- We also have the standard benefits like medical, dental, 401K, tuition reimbursement, Life, PTO, etc.
Galileo does not seek salary history information from job applicants.
Galileo Financial Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law