Azurity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company focusing on the needs of patients requiring customized, user-friendly drug formulations, especially children and the elderly. Azurity�s products have benefited millions of patients whose needs are not served by other commercially available therapies. For more information, visit www.azurity.com.
Azurity's success is attributable to our incredibly talented, dedicated team that focuses on benefiting the lives of patients by bringing the best science and commitment to quality into everything that we do.
IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
- The IT Support Technician will work alongside the IT team to oversee, implement, and maintain all I.T. systems, applications, and equipment for a 180+ employee growth company. This primarily includes laptops as members of Active Directory domains.
- Load appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking components and office applications. Maintain imaging masters.
- Provide the primary telephone, in-person, and remote support to end-users.
- Connect users to networks and provide initial training in facilities and applications.
- Install, modify, and make minor repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems, as well as provide technical advice to systems users.
- Assume a lead role or assist on technical projects from conceptualization through implementation. Upcoming examples are a help desk system rollout and directory services migrations.
- Effectively communicate with management and team members in all stages of work.
- Maintain and be primary support resource for Zoom rooms.
- Execute the operations checklist for proactive administrative tasks.
- Job will require travel from and to (two) 2 Woburn, MA Locations a few times per week.
Requirements of the IT Support Technician:
- Bachelor�s degree in a technical field and 3-5 years previous experience in IT Support roles. Microsoft or A+ certifications a plus.
- Superior customer service skills focusing on ensuring IT efficiency for end users.
- Commercial experience working face to face supporting all aspects of the end user experience.
- Knowledge of the following applications or systems:
- Windows 7 and 10
- Windows servers and Active Directory
- Microsoft365 suite and Office applications
- SharePoint and MS Teams
- VPNs, malware solutions, spam filters
- Avaya Phones, VOIP phones
- Networked copiers
- Ability to move equipment weighing up to 50 pounds in the office or to sites for various events or needs.
We recognize hard work and dedication with benefits offerings that address individual needs. Our comprehensive package of benefits for eligible employees includes the following:
- Competitive compensation package and bonus incentives for excellent performance
- Competitive group benefit program, including medical, dental, life, disability and vision insurance
- Company-paid basic life/AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurances
- Paid time-off program consisting of vacation, sick, holidays, and company-designated shutdown
- Tax-advantaged savings plan (401(k) with employer match)
- For a list of benefits, please see our benefits listing on our careers page at www.azurity.com
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and statement of interest via our Careers Page at www.azurity.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE