Our great Fortune 500 client in Franklin, WI has an immediate opening for a IT Systems Administrator. If you are interested please apply with resume to email@example.com.
This role is for Sign-On representative for a large organization.
Skills required to be successful:
• Demonstrated analytical ability and attention to detail
• Highly, self-motivated and self-directed with the ability to manage multiple assignments without close supervision, strong demand management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to comfortably communicate with leadership.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work with users and leverage diplomacy in obtaining information and cooperation to solve technical access problems/issues
• Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative, team oriented environment.
• Leverage a ticketing/tracker system to manage workflow
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office products preferred
Attention to detail Ability to work independently and collaboratively Good communication skills and attention to customer experience
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178