Our current desktop support team is unable to support the current size of the group and all of the machines used by its staff. This includes supporting staff within the group using a variety of programs that are unsupported by the central IT organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Our desire is to find a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware, and networks. They will also be responsible for desktop work including imaging, software installs, printer maintenance, troubleshooting, and deployment. Communication and resourcefulness is a necessary skill for this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and that the engineers can accomplish their desired tasks.
• Must be a U.S. citizen with an active DoD secret clearance
• Associates OR Tech. School Cert. OR at least 1 Cert, + min 3 yrs experience
• 3+ years’ experience troubleshooting workstation computers
• Strong Windows skills, preferably with Windows 10.
• Strong communication skills, ability to work with a team.
• Ability to self-motivate and keep to schedules.
• Vmware knowledge
• SAN knowledge
• Scripting knowledge
• Active Directory Knowledge
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
• Location: Lexington, Ma
• Travel: Non-Anticipated
• Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement)
• Other: All candidates must also successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI).
This job posting sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position, which may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.