Allstates Consulting Service is seeking an IT System Security Coordinator ? Engineer
to support our client in Atlanta, GA (Buckhead area) on a long-term assignment.
In this role, you will serve as the interface (liaison) between Client's IT Department, Radio Maintenance, & Telephony and closed-circuit television LAN/WAN to support security-related solutions (i.e. applications, equipment, switches, network, servers and desktops)
The IT System Security Coordinator will provide subject matter expertise to the Client in the maintenance and sustainability of 'security related' technologies and provide advice to the Client on best practices that align with their priorities, critical functions and regulatory responsibilities.
Further to assist Client and other stake holders with coordination and a single point of contact (SPoC) for technology related issue facing the Client.
The IT System Security Coordinator will regularly check with Client management personnel to assess any deficiencies in technology and seek to immediately address by reaching out to the internal partners for corrective action or external solutions if necessary.
The IT System Security Coordinator will assist with Cyber Security initiatives and work to protect the security technology infrastructures.DELIVERABLES
- Provides enterprise-level infrastructure support in both Server and PC operating systems: to include but not limited to: All Technologies utilized by Client personnel
- Supports development and implementation of new computer projects and new hardware installations
- Provide quarterly reports on number of resolved police rated IT issues.
- Prepares analysis on effectiveness of technology related Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Performs basic Networking maintenance functions such as user creation and assignment of rights and permissions
- Implements consistent data backup and recovery processes
- Generate Reports related on all digital assets
- Assist with network design and implementation for wired and wireless networks; organizes and troubleshoots problems; monitors underlying communication protocols and supports network hardware and software;
- Maintains application data integrity and availability
- Troubleshoot all hardware/ software issues at Client locations serving as a liaison to the IT department and documenting these interactions.
- Attend all Client related IT meetings to capture key notes to support knowledge management of security related technologies.
- Maintains software site licenses for Client
- Implements and maintains network security and virus protection
- Performs server security and patch updates as necessary; maintains tight security measures on all systems and networks
- Coordinate Solutions with Client's Cyber Security personnel
- Support the cyber security program by attending all cyber related meetings and supporting the developing CISO.
- Provide weekly updates on the risks associated with security related technologies and assist in addressing weakness in those system for systemic improvements.
- CISSP, GCIA, GCIH or ITIL certification or other relevant security related certifications
- Security Operations Center or Security Incident Response professional -- 3+ years of experience as
- IT system security -- 5+ years' experience
- Incident Response -- 2+ years' experience
- Splunk, Sourcefire IDS -- comfortable working with and manipulating
- Should be familiar with DHCP, DNS, IP, LAN/WAN network traffic routing and internet connectivity
- SQL scripting and ability to write simple SQL queries to produce data feeds
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, innovative, efficient, multi-tasking, and vigilant
Travel is expected to various sites in and around Atlanta metro area Hourly pay rate is inclusive of travel/mileage (already includes expense for mileage).
Successfully passing a Federal Criminal Background Check, Polygraph, DMV and Drug Screen is required.
37.5 hour normal work week (No overtime, except for pre-approved assigned special events or disasters)