IT Systems Analyst for Mid-Sized Law Firm
Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service international law firm with coast-to-coast and Irish offices, is seeking a IT Systems Analyst to join our team in our Albany, NY office. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm has also been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Albany, NY and Washington, DC Business Journals, respectively. The IT Systems Analyst will be responsible for helping develop and implement strategic information technology initiatives for the firm that will maximize performance, deliver results and fuel the firm’s fast-paced growth. The Systems Analyst will assist in the implementation and support of firm IT solutions to include medium and large scale projects. The Analyst will report directly to the CIO and coordinate the outsourced helpdesk which supports over 150 users and 11 locations. In addition, the Systems Analyst will work with and oversee a number of vendors.
The IT Systems Analyst will have had experience in managing upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of software and hardware systems (to include cloud infrastructure), upkeep and configuration of the firm’s network, videoconferencing, mobile and VOIP phone systems. Additionally, the Systems Analyst will have experience in implementing new software, hardware and network technology solutions that will expand as the firm continues to grow.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Deploy new technology solutions that support the firm’s attorneys and users.
- Work closely with the firm management team to develop workflow improvements.
- Manage and resolve issues with the firm’s server and network infrastructure.
- Research and implement network and data center best practices.
- Resolve Tier 2 and 3 helpdesk problems.
- Work with our outsourced Engineering firm on infrastructure issues and improvements
- Assist with architecture upgrades, expansion and new services.
- Conduct RFPs for new technology initiatives and manage consultant, software and hardware vendor relationships.
- Interface with remote sites via email/phone to walk through hands-on troubleshooting.
- Assist the team in resolving production issues on nights and weekends as needed
- Assist and/or perform scheduled after hour maintenance and system upgrades.
- On call support for major outages or network issues.
- Ability to multi-task a must
- Minimum 2-5 years in the IT industry. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. Experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience with VMware vSphere and VMware Horizon preferred.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience with server, storage, and network architecture.
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in managing and troubleshooting aspects of a Windows domain environment.
- Experience performing and assisting with equipment specification, setup, problem resolution, and network support related to computer hardware and software.
- Dell server and Nimble storage experience preferred.
- Palo Alto and Cisco networking/VOIP experience preferred.
- Microsoft SQL DBA experience preferred.
- Strong analytic, organizational, communication and personal skills.
Employer matched 401(k), paid holidays, vacation and sick time a comprehensive benefits package to include six health insurance options, three dental plans, vision, life, short term and long term disability insurance, and a 24/7 concierge telemedicine service.
Please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration. Resume submissions and discussions with our firm will be held in the strictest confidence.