IT Systems Analyst
Reporting to the SVP, Technology Integration, the IT Systems Analyst assists in the management, development and administration of company information technology and associated hardware and software infrastructure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Provide consultation and technical expertise to propose, design and implement automated systems to accomplish the company's business objectives.
- Provide ongoing system administration, maintenance and support for IT managed applications and systems.
- Research, coordinate, manage, and lead technical support for new products, software, upgrades, or equipment.
- Direct and assist in the physical maintenance of computers, printers, and peripherals as well as maintaining accurate inventory records.
- Direct and assist in troubleshooting and maintenance of the computer network and other communications programs.
- Direct and assist in the development, installation, training, and use of all software and hardware systems.
- Provide support across multiple information systems and communications networks across multiple locations.
- Troubleshoot information technology-related issues for both hardware and software.
- Coordinate the set-up of data services, as well as phone, computer, and printer installation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.S in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years Information Technology experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication / presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Practical knowledge and experience with leading edge technologies such as Microsoft Office 356, SharePoint, Yammer, Teams, PowerBI, etc.
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of company personnel and departments as well as outside vendors.
Physical Demands & Working Environment
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employee must be able to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time. Reasonable accommodations, if available, may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Environmental Consultants is a leading provider of vegetation and asset management consulting services to the utility industry. Successful professionals at ECI have come from a variety of backgrounds, including: forestry, arboriculture, natural resource management, biology, landscape maintenance, horticulture, nursery management, environmental sciences, geology, agriculture, parks & recreation management, urban forestry, geography, and more. ECI offers exciting career opportunities with an excellent compensation package and ongoing growth potential. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and the challenges of a rewarding profession, consider a career with ECI.
Applicants must pass a pre-employment drug test and a criminal background check.
All candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving record.
ECI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EOE/AA: Minority / Female / Vets / Disabled.