As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for working with various IT teams to develop new solutions to solve business and technical needs. These solutions will be utilized internally and to support our customer products. Responsibilities will include researching and analyzing IT solutions, building servers and networks, and testing before deployment. You will also be responsible for mentoring systems analysts, leading projects, developing and documenting standard processes and procedures, and working with other teams in the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years related experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience configuring and supporting Cisco network devices preferred
- CCNA/CCNP certifications or equivalent experience a plus
- Linux and Windows sever experience preferred
- MCSA/MCSE certifications or equivalent experience a plus
- Python or PowerShell scripting experience a plus
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardio room, weight room, daily fitness classes, and locker facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, euchre and more!
- On-site softball field, basketball court, and volleyball court
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Convenience store with a full-service Starbucks coffee bar, reading materials and an assortment of snacks
- On-site Credit Union and ATM
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.