A.M. Nomikos operates a commercial, corporate and technical ship management service for ship owning entities.
The Company employs over 1,600 personnel worldwide, on land and sea-based operations. The Head Office and central management is located in Athens with commercial activities situated in London.
The company was originally involved in coastal shipping and over the past 6 decades has grown into all main types of Dry Bulk vessels, with a principal focus on the Geared segment. Most recently the company has expanded capabilities in the management of Container ships.
As an IT Systems and Network Administrator you will:
- Attend to Vessels to perform Installation and maintenance on IT equipment
- Support and Configuration of VSAT / FBB - Commissioning and activation
- Vessel support on network equipment
- IT Service Desk support operator / Remote support for vessels
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Provide technical support to end-users (vessel & Office)
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- University Degree on Computer Science
- 1-3 years of working experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of networking, LAN, WLAN, VPN and satellite systems
- Excellent command of English language (both written and verbal)
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
We aspire to be an employer of choice and to offer our people opportunities to continuously develop personally and professionally, and to work in an environment that is shaped by collaboration, responsibility and integrity.
Our commitment to trustful and long-term partnerships with our customers is matched by our commitment to the people who make this a reality.
Become part of our team and let's work together to shape the future of maritime transport!