We are seeking a part-time IT Technician to support our IT department by responding to internal users’ software and hardware needs.
This is a part-time position, offering 15-25 variable hours per week during office hours Monday through Friday.
If you are a reliable high school graduate (or equivilant) with a “can do” attitude and an in-depth knowledge of servers, computers, networking, AD, hardware and software, this could be the part-time opportunity you have been seeking.
- Configure and install new PC’s.
- Setup and configure new servers.
- Troubleshoot and correct PC hardware issues.
- Install software and hardware.
- Update servers/PC’s with current patches, hot fixes etc.
- Maintain Anti-Virus software on PC’s and servers.
- Install/update phones and phone system.
- Maintain an active directory of users and computers, setup wmail accounts etc.
- Maintain firewalls and network security.
- Maintain PDT devices for warehouse.
- Repair and maintain miscellaneous equipment (printers, smart phones, scanners, etc.).
- Strong communications skills, including ability to converse, read and write in English.
- In-depth knowledge of servers, computers, networking, hardware and software.
- Windows 7 or 8, Microsoft Suite 07 and 10.
- Reliable, customer-focused, willingness to learn.
- Be well organized and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Able to lift 45 pounds as well as move, bend, stoop, and stretch as required to install equipment on desks or shelving.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement