Position: Level II IT technician
Location: Coppell, Texas
1836 Staffing is assisting our client in Coppell, TX search for a Level II IT technician to support all their internal customers. This is a direct hire/full-time position. Qualified candidates must have Level II helpdesk\desktop or Level I Systems Administration experience.
The position is a newly created position and this person will act as a bridge between IT Services and IT System Engineer.
Provides efficient day-to-day operational support for all systems throughout the company. Deploy packaged desktop software and images on an ad-hoc or rollout basis. Assist with implementation of infrastructure solutions in support of the environment including client, server, networking, voice and security.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer support to effectively resolve client issues
- Install, upgrade, and monitor software and hardware
- To resolve incidents with printers, copiers, and scanners
- Adhere to and implement security best practices and baselines
- Ability to prioritize and multitask are critical
- Experience supporting Dell hardware and MS Office applications
- Strong knowledge of Windows AD Administration
- Experience administering MS Exchange and O365
- Familiarity with desktop deployments with WDS and MDT
- Patch management experience using WSUS
- Working knowledge of VMware
- Optional experience with SAP and Microsoft Dynamics
- Professional certifications are welcome, but not required