- 24x7 on-call support, as required to ensure production and operational health of Oracle RMB.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Worldpay financial processing and develop trusted partnership with Billing Operations and stakeholders within Line-of-Business.
- Monitor and analyze daily and monthly run cycles.
- Interact with End Users to address issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to work within a team, including onshore and offshore resources.
- Learn Oracle RMB application from both a functional and technical perspective (classroom learning and shadowing existing resource).
- Demonstrated technical software abilities
- Must be quick learning and willing to obtain necessary technical certifications within 1 year of hire
- Understanding of business financial flows (month end billing, GL, merchant/partner payments, payment calculations, reporting and residual
- Basic SQL knowledge required
- Java knowledge required
- Linux 9x Platform experience - command based (Operating system where RMB is hosted)
- Oracle EBS experience is a plus
- Tivoli Scheduler experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS Software, Engineering or similar
- Typically requires an advanced Degree or equivalent and 2 years of relevant work experience.
- If no advanced Degree is acquired, then 5 years of relevant experience is required.