Must Have Skills (Top 2 technical skills only)
1. Overall 5+ years' experience in designing and implementing large scale process change oriented solutions.
2. 3+ years' experience with leading BPM case management, RPA and/or other emerging Automation technologies
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)
1. Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into enterprise-scale automation solution designs
2. Ability to deliver pragmatic and innovative approaches that optimize processes across business strategies and technology capabilities
Desired years of experience : 5-7
Education/ Certifications (Required) : BE/BTech
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the subcon to shoulder and execute:
1. Leads technical vision and direction for solution.
2. Defines the architecture, enterprise class structure, integration architecture and technical solution design
3. Works with key stakeholders to factor technology considerations for scalability, extensibility etc. Responsible for stability, sustainability, and code quality Works with key stakeholders to factor technology considerations for scalability, extensibility etc. Responsible for stability, sustainability, and code quality
Will the candidate be client facing and/or working with business users? yes
What is the team size, make up, culture, soft skills, and dress code, Hours?
Team size : 18, spread across onsite and offshore. Working hours will be regular
Are you open to candidates from other states who can relocate to the client site? Yes
Any companies/vendors who have been able to service similar requirements in the past well within the rates and quality expectations
Interview Process (Is face to face required?)