HomeServe USA, ranked as a 2017 Top Work Place, provides emergency repair plans which are like roadside assistance for your home. Our vision is to become the top-of-mind solution for consumers when something goes wrong in their home. Our incredible growth is fueled by a dynamic team who values collaboration, innovation and delivering exceptional customer service, all while working in a fun and friendly environment. HomeServe USA is part of a global organization that serves millions of customers in the US, UK, France, Italy and Spain. Come see why you should work for HomeServe USA!
The Telecommunications Team Lead reports into the Director, Telecommunications and is responsible for leading a team focused on project delivery and support of Cisco Voice technology, including Cisco Unified Call Center Platforms.
- Lead a team focused on operational daily delivery and support of Cisco Voice technology, including Cisco Unified Call Center Platforms
- Provide Technical direction and operations of the company voice and contact center platforms, including UCCE, UCM, IP-IVR, Call Recording technologies (i.e. Calabrio)
- Respond quickly and efficiently to production issues and takes responsibility for seeing those issues through to resolution
- Review and provide recommendation costs/benefits of installing in-house telephone switching systems versus common carriers
- Evaluation and installation of all new and upgraded voice/wire systems
- Oversees and provide technical direction for installation and repair of voice equipment
- Monitors cost effectiveness and performance of vendors to negotiated SLA’s
- Provide recommendations long-range plans for telecommunications systems, including technology upgrades and adding new products where appropriate to meet business demands
- Communicates status of telecommunications projects to senior management
- Experience managing vendors for deliverables and services
- Facilitates knowledge sharing by creating and maintaining detailed, comprehensive documentation and diagrams
- Mentors junior members of the team
- Maintains expert level knowledge by staying current with certifications, attending seminars or through other related activities
- 4-year degree in the field of computer science, engineering or information systems or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in a Management capacity at a large Cisco VOIP and Cisco Call Center environment
- 4+ years of experience leading a group of Voice engineers achieving excellent business results
- 4+ years of experience implementing Cisco voice technologies, including the design and installation of Cisco VoIP networks, UCCE, UCM and Unity VM systems.
- Cisco voice certifications
- Certified in ITIL Foundations
- Excellent communication skills, strong overall people management skills
In return we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Business-casual attire throughout the week
- Friendly, open and team oriented work atmosphere
- Excellent benefits including generous medical, vision, dental and life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
HomeServe USA is an equal opportunity employer.