Under general direction, the IT Test Analyst carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements.
- Performs and leads tests of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Creates test data for applications.
- Documents and works to resolve complex problems.
- Reports progress on problem resolution to management.
- Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
- Regularly provides guidance to less experienced QA analysts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Harris County is an Equal Opportunity Employer https://hrrm.harriscountytx.gov/Pages/EqualEmploymentOpportunityPlan.aspx
Job Type: Regular Full-time
Location: Houston, Texas
Agency: Universal Services