Job DescriptionJob #: 1014229
Apex Systems, the 2nd largest IT Staffing and Consulting firm in the nation, has an immediate need for an IT User Support Candidate for a 9 week implementation project for a client in Nashville, TN.
This position will work with a small deployment team to deploying 83 Lenovo Smart Hub room units for an enterprise customer.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send over an updated resume to Apex Systems Sr. Recruiter Andrew @ Amueller@apexsystems.com and reference job # 1014229
Skillset to include advanced knowledge and experience in implementation, testing, and support of the meeting room systems capabilities in Microsoft Office 365, specifically Skype for Business Online. The engineering resource will have day-to-day knowledge of administration in these areas, as well as knowledge of the Skype Room Systems (SRS) integration to Skype for Business Online. Responsibilities will include:
- Receiving the Lenovo units at the Customer’s headquarters location
- Unboxing the Lenovo units (saving the box for repacking)
- Setting up the units – configuring on the network with the room system AD account, updating software (as needed)
- Creating instructions for the maintenance staff at the remote locations to connect the units
- Repacking the Lenovo room system units, including the instructions
- Shipping the room system units to the Customer’s remote locations
- Providing remote assistance to Customer’s maintenance staff at the remote locations to install the Lenovo Smart Hub room unit in the meeting room with the monitor, stand, and cables
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.