- 08-Oct-2020 to Until Filled (MST)
- Information Technology
- Avon, CO, USA
- Full Time
Full time benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan and PTO
Colorado Mountain Medical is looking for an IT User Support Technician to join our team of IT professionals. The IT User Support Technician will act as a key Information Technology department resource for on-site and remote support of all CMM IT equipment, and Level 1/2 user support. This includes but is not limited to, CMM computers, laptops, mobile devices, printers, and other peripheral equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform Level 1/2 level support for CMM computer equipment and applications.
- Monitor call ticketing system queue, prioritize and complete tickets per defined service level agreements.
- Configure, image, and deploy equipment including desktop PC's, laptops, desk phones and mobile devices.
- Work closely with IT Staff in planning short term projects such as PC installations, printers' setups, hardware/software upgrades, and cabling.
- Support offsite locations when necessary; weekend and nightly on-call rotation with other team members.
- Provide strong customer service, with attention to detail and follow through on assigned tasks.
- Document new procedures and update outdated procedures as necessary.
- Must maintain HIPAA compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Displays strong verbal/written communication and organizational skills.
- Professionalism and ability to be discreet with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to foster professional and productive relationships.
- Knowledge of insurance terminology, medical coding, and HIPAA compliance preferred.
Two years of experience providing IT services, preferably in a healthcare environment
Within one year of employment must obtain one of the following entry level IT certifications:
- Virtualization - VCA
- Server Administration - MCSA
- Networking Network+, CCT
- Security Security+
Computer / Typing:
Must possess, or be able to obtain within 90 days, the computer skills necessary to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc. Previous experience supporting Windows based PC's, laptops, and peripheral equipment.
Must have working knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing, and speaking English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sitting for more than 50% of the day.
- Walking and standing for less than 50% of the day.
- Occasionally lifts, moves, or exerts force up to 50lbs.
- Seeing up close, long distances, color, and adjusting and focusing vision.
- Working indoors in an office environment and remotely in a home office
- Exposure to communicable diseases, toxic substances, and other conditions common to a medical clinic environment.