Want to provide challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient? Join our established OB/GYN practice at Indiana University Health Arnett Hospital in the collegiate city of Lafayette, IN with a call of 1:8.
With a unique partnership with one of the nation’s leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options.
- Practice in an office attached to the main hospital with easy access to L&D unit
- Established team of 10 physicians and 7 advanced provider
- Physician Centric Culture
- Level III NICU, 24/7 coverage provided by experienced neonatologists and neo NNPs.
- Collaborative working relationship with established in-hospital midwifery practice
- If interested, teaching opportunities (regular rotation of medical students, NP/PA students, and rotations with Family Medicine residents)
- Diverse patient population
- Modern IU Health Arnett Hospital, Built in 2008
- Spacious ORs, C-Section Suites and Labor / Delivery Suites
- da Vinci Surgical System
- Dedicated OB CRNA Team
- 1:8 in-house call schedule
- 40% inpatient / 60% outpatient
- OB services, to include prenatal, delivery and postpartum care of both normal and high-risk patients.
- Gynecologic services ranging from routine preventative care (paps, contraception, etc.) to major surgical procedures such as vaginal, abdominal and total laparoscopic hysterectomies.
- Requires MD/DO, OB/GYN, BE/BC, Eligible for Indiana Medical License
- Strong base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package includes group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, relocation assistance and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await at Indiana University Health Arnett.
IU Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system striving to become a preeminent health care leader in the nation for clinical care through innovation, quality and service. As a regional hub for Indiana’s largest health care organization and in association with the state’s only medical school, we provide excellence in education and research for our healthcare providers.
IU Health Arnett Physicians is a multi-specialty group comprised of approximately 290 providers representing 40 different specialties and sub-specialties. The IUH Arnett system located in Lafayette includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as outpatient surgery and imaging centers. Being part of a multi-specialty group provides a solid patient referral base. In addition, there are physicians available to assist when referring a patient for a medical or surgical concern.
An administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual clinicians to concentrate on their clinical practice. With 16 facilities, 12 located in Lafayette/West Lafayette and 4 in the surrounding communities, a large, stable referral base is guaranteed. The secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial and university communities in a 12 county area.
Indiana has one of the best medical malpractice climates in the nation!
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago