Join our compassionate Hospitalist team at Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health in Indianapolis, IN We are seeking a patient-focused Developmental/Behavioral Pediatrician to collaborate with our highly skilled teams in a primarily outpatient setting.
Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health has the expertise, experience and resources to care for infants and children with neurodevelopmental disabilities, including those who may have co-occurring behavioral or emotional concerns.
Our child developmental and developmental pediatrics teams work together to build collaborative and specialized services to improve access and overall quality of care for our patients.
With close partnership with the IU School of Medicine, there is an opportunity to be an involved in the teaching of medical students, nurse practitioner students, residents and fellows. The candidate would also be able to work at more than one practice setting (downtown Indianapolis and suburban).
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 15th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, aquarium, concerts and memorials
- Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- "Best Places to Live in America" according to Money in 2017 included Fishers, IN at number one, Carmel at number 16, Avon at number 17 and Greenwood at number 22.
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and national biking awards
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis and Cincinnati