JOB TYPE: W2, Contract, Ongoing-Longterm
LOCATION: Taylor, Michigan
JOB SUMMARY FOR J2EE Developer:
- This request is to fill a Software Engineer position on the IT Connected Vehicle Location-Based Services team. The Software Engineer role will work on a Balanced Team and collaborate with a Product Owner, Product Manager, and Product Designer to deliver projects and features to support future Connected Vehicle programs. Emerging mode software developer will be responsible for working in the full technology stack. Position involves working with Product Development, Digital Services, and Mobile Solutions. The team will work directly with Electric Vehicle teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR J2EE Developer:
- Software developer with responsibilities to Define, Design, Develop, and Deploy applications/services and proof-of-concepts to support new location-based vehicle features.
- Ensure quality, on-time delivery using agile, test driven development principles.
- Collaborate with a balanced team of developers to deliver projects/features.
- Span multiple environments (Vehicle, Cloud, and Mobile) to support end-to-end feature delivery.
- Collaborate with global, cross-functional stakeholders
- Provides leadership in areas of expertise, willing to learn and grow in areas of opportunity and need
JOB EXPERIENCE FOR J2EE Developer:
- Java/.Net development experience
- Spring and Spring Boot frameworks experience
- Experience with microservice architecture and REST services
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Agile Methodologies
- Strong communication skills
SKILL REQUIREMENTS FOR J2EE Developer:
- Experience with Cloud environments (Azure/Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry certification and/or experience
- Development experience in multiple programming environments (Mobile, Vehicle, and Cloud)
- Understanding of In vehicle architectures
- Experience with authentication such as OAuth2, Azure or PCF, pcf tools
- The Connected Vehicle team is focused on extending the service offerings of in-vehicle systems (such as SYNC and SYNC Connect) by working with internal teams as well as multiple suppliers. We deliver connected vehicle and SYNC services and related features for the business.
BENEFITS FOR J2EE Developer:
- Medical, Dental, Vacation, Holiday tailored to meet your needs. 401K/Match, $15,000 Life Insurance, Award-Winning Employee Care Program. Established and highly regarded reputation with Green Card and H1 processing.
Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, Placing People First. Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and understanding, we’ve set about challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
Epitec represents the world’s top companies and works to fill their open jobs with the world’s best talent. That’s led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We’ve also won many awards, including twelve 101 Best & Brightest awards, four MMSDC A.C.E. Awards, multiple Crain’s awards and multiple Corp! magazine diversity awards. And that’s just the beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment.