The GTDM (Global Test Data Management) is a suite of applications using industry standard ASAM ODS to manage and enable efficient storage/access/search/retrieval of high-quality physical test data, which will help engineers make early and good decisions on the product. It is related to Product Requirement/Assessments, Design Verification, Test Request, Procedures, Prototype Planning, Test Configuration and Correlation of test data and CAE data.
- 8+ years experience with J2EE and Java multi-threading programming
- 2+ years experience with Angular front end development
- Strong knowledge of CA Agile Central tool, Gradle, Spring boot, PCF, Liberty, Jenkins, GitHub, SonarQube, RabbitMQ a MUST
- 2+ year experience with Oracle, SQL RDBMS
- 6+ year experience with Agile Software Development
- BS /MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience