- Clean, sweep, mop, vacuum, sanitize and/or restock hallways, stairways, offices, food preparation or break areas, offsite areas, restrooms, public areas or other work areas as assigned.
- Dust both low and high areas, and wipe down or cleans various surfaces.
- Remove and transport trash to appropriate disposal areas.
- Use appropriate equipment and cleaning solutions for all tasks.
- Maintain a clean and orderly cart and storage areas.
- May assist in laundry and/or linen removal.
- Replenish guest supplies and amenities as required.
- May scrub, strip, extract, wax and buff all types of floors using appropriate equipment.
- May change light bulbs and perform light facility maintenance.
- Has ability to recognize and use proper PPE for the job task.
- Adhere to all safety policies, requirements and training.
- Report any material discrepancies, damage and/or theft to the manager or maintenance department.
- Other duties that are pertinent to the department or unit’s success also may be assigned.
§High school diploma or GED equivalent.
§At least 6 months experience that demonstrates a working knowledge of cleaning equipment and general cleaning processes.
§The ability to work rotating shifts, weekends, callouts, etc.
§Must be fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English.
§Avalid drivers licensewith a 3 year driving record acceptable to the company’s insurance carrier.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
Weather: Indoor/Outdoor (Occasional exposure to moderate weather conditions)
Noise level: Moderate
Office conditions: Pace of work environment: Medium
Customer Interaction: High
Description of environment: Mall
Frequently required to walk and stand. Occasionally required to lift. Rarely required to pull and push.
Physical requirements: Must frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
NMS Core Values
Safety guides our behavior.
Honesty and integrity govern our activities.
Commitments made will be fulfilled.
All individuals are treated with dignity and respect.
The environment will be protected and sustained.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Shareholder Preference
NMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran protected status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. NANA grants employment preference to shareholders of NANA and their spouses and descendants to the extent allowed by law.
It is NMS policy to conduct background checks, drug testing and a physical assessment, as applicable, once an offer has been accepted, in accordance with company and/or contract requirements.
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone or via email. In order to appropriately assist you with an accommodation, we ask that you please specify the assistance needed in order to access our jobsite and post for a position. The dedicated email and telephonic options are listed below and are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance.
To request an accommodation by telephone, contact us at: 1-800-478-2000
To request an accommodation by email, contact us email@example.com