Hourly Rate: $11.65
Schedule: Days Vary - Shift Time - 2:30 - 10:00pm
Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
Benefits include: Medical, Vision, Dental, Health & Welfare, Paid Time Off, and Uniforms.
Must have custodial experience, preferably knowledge of floor care, cleaning chemicals, and materials.
MUST be able to secure a positive Background Investigation by Department of Homeland Security
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions especially those that are transitioning out of the Armed Services:
- The Janitor under immediate supervision in assigned shifts cleans and provides supplies for building, office and facilities.
- Cleans bathrooms, offices, hallways, locker rooms, break rooms, shower rooms, holding cells, surfaces and other assigned areas by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and polishing.
- Empties and decontaminates trash containers.
- Disposes of infectious waste when assigned.
- Mixes or blends routine cleaning solutions to proper concentrations as necessary for various tasks.
- Washes blinds, windows, screens, sills and walls with prescribed solutions.
- Sweeps sidewalks, porches and tiled surfaces.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Replaces light bulbs, picks up trash and paper around buildings.
- Must be able to climb a step ladder, use floor burnisher, and communicate effectively with customer.
- Performs other duties as directed by Project Manager.
TRDI, UNDER THE AbilityOne Program, hires many individuals with and without disabilities especially those that are transitioning out of the Armed Services:
TRDI will follow AbilityOne requirements for the staffing needs of this jobsite. Additional information can be located at http://www.abilityone.org/. If you are self-identifying a disability, please submit supportive documentation (i.e. the official medical/psychological diagnosis signed by the appropriate healthcare provider, along with functional limitations + extent) with the application package for full employment consideration. If you have a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor assigned, you can request the Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (VRC) for a 1-page letter on their official letterhead with the same requested information (signed by the VRC). Please fax supporting documentation to 210-249-5623 - Juan Hernandez, AbilityOne Compliance Manager.