Maintenance helps keep buildings in clean and orderly condition.Duties will also include performing routine maintenance activities,food safety program updates and requirements and notifying management of facility repairs. Comply with Company safety procedures in the workplace.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing,or vacuuming.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Shred cardboard materials for use as packaging
- Maintain Cooler Walls & Drains
- Mix water and detergents in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
- Perform Micro Biological Testing
- Performs other duties as assigned, may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
- 1 year janitorial/maintenance experience
- Must be able to stand and walk for an entire shift
- Kneel, bend, and stoop on a frequent basis.
- Lift, push and pull upto 50 lbs on a frequent basis.
- Basic English skills reading/writing/speaking
- Ability to perform well under pressure and short deadlines
- Ability to work as a team member-works as a co-worker
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow written or verbal instructions
- Ability to solve routine problems and solve basic math
- Ability to understand and follow all safety rules, procedure manuals, and diagrams
- Warehouse experience helpful but not necessary
- Riding pallet Jack experience preferred, not required