Responsible for those client facilities and personnel under his / her supervision to ensure that the Company is providing professional and quality service and to ensure compliance with all safety, quality, and compliance standards established by the Company, by our Clients, and by regulatory authorities. Employee is also responsible for ensuring that the planned profitability of responsible accounts is realized.
Specific Duties / Essential Job Functions: (Other duties may be assigned.)
• Communicate effectively with employees and clients to ensure fulfillment of performance and quality requirements.
• Maintain positive relationship with client representatives.
• Control cost to ensure profitability of area of responsibility.
• Responsible for keeping accurate inventory.
• Responsible for using Radio Technology, Scanning, etc.
• Ensure clients receive accurate invoices in a timely manner. Follow-up on payment of all invoices.
• Responsible for recruiting, hiring and training of all employees in his/her area of responsibility. Ensure this is done in accordance with established procedures and in a cost effective manner.
• Ensure that each employee receives proper training commensurate with the job responsibilities assigned and that all training is properly documented and maintained according to Company standards.
• Ensure that duty managers and supervisors are properly trained and understand their assigned duties.
• Monitor compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements in area of responsibility
• Ensure that payroll is prepared and transmitted in an accurate and timely manner.
• Ensure that any injuries, incidents, accidents, etc are documented, reported and processed appropriately.
• Monitor safety program within area of responsibility and communicate with Safety Quality Managers on a frequent basis to ensure compliance with all Company safety standards.
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Duty Managers, Supervisors, Field Employees.
• Physical Demands: The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The individual may be required to stand and walk for 2/3 or more of the work shift.
Individual may be required to talk, hear and use hands to handle or feel for 2/3 or more of the work shift.
Individual may be required to lift up to 25 pounds for up to 1/3 of the work shift.
• Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment has a moderate noise level.
• Specific Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements described are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to communicate effectively in the English language. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals, and employee handbooks. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Employee must comply with all guidelines and policies set forth in the Employee Handbook. These policies include, but are not limited to the Company’s Zero Tolerance Discrimination and Harassment Policy, Retaliation Policy, Ethics Policy, and Security Policy.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Skills / Experience:
• 3 or more years management experience preferred
• Previous aviation industry experience preferred
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Budgeting, expense control and scheduling experience