We are seeking a self-motivated and professional Janitorial/Maintenance Associate for our Fontana, CA ( Merrill) Dealership. The person in this role has an opportunity to join an outstanding team of individuals, working in a fast paced environment, to provide exceptional service to our customers. This role is responsible for ensuring the building interior and exterior are maintained in a healthy, safe, and presentable manner, as well as performing light general building maintenance and repair tasks. Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM.
- Clean all areas of facilities (e.g., restrooms, offices, locker rooms, break rooms, drivers lounge, showroom, stairwells, common areas, floors, etc.).
- Maintain cleaning inventory and supplies.
- Empty trash/recycling and restock areas (e.g., paper towels, toilet paper, soap, etc.) daily.
- Assist with setup and cleanup for special events.
- Assist in maintaining property’s door hardware, lighting, and mechanical systems.
- Meet attendance requirements and find ways to help during downtime.
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet company's insurance requirements.
- Previous janitorial and maintenance work experience.
- Reliable and punctual attendance; must have reliable transportation to work.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, prioritize tasks and manage time.
- Knowledge of safe use of cleaning tools and supplies.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety practices. Must work in safe and alert manner at all times.
- This is a physical job and requires frequent standing, stooping, walking, pressure washing, mopping, lifting including up to 50 lbs. without assistance, grasping/grabbing, etc. Work will be performed indoors and outdoors in various types of weather.
TEC Equipment is the West's leading full-service, heavy-duty truck and trailer dealership, with over 1,200 employees in 28 locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, and Arizona. Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned and operated.
We believe our employees deserve a safe work environment. All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy. Employment for Department of Transportation-regulated positions is also contingent on passing applicable regulatory screens.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.